Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review request: DE M3 shotgun

Options
  • 14-10-2009 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭

Was thinking about picking one up. Im not expecting something brilliant since there so cheap but are they decent enough? Has anyone got one?

Thanks guys :)

Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

They're class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Have you got one? If so do you know what fps they are shooting at?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

mine chronoed last night about 280fps last night, they really are class as a back up gun you know never needs to be charged or gassed. mine stays in the gun bag anytime we are in the warehouse.

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    mine chronoed last night about 280fps last night, they really are class as a back up gun you know never needs to be charged or gassed. mine stays in the gun bag anytime we are in the warehouse.

no worries man, have a goosey at some spare shells as well, each one holds 30bbs but since it fires three it means you only get ten shots.

• Advertisement

Shells are a bit expensive.Will get some in a bit when i have more cash ;) Its really just for a back up. And after watching "Zombieland" today i had a sudden urge to buy a shotgun :rolleyes:

try rsov got mine from there $7 for 4
    spacer.gif
    amo_00451214023861485c88b53dcc9.jpg

then they have a molle shell holder as well for $10
    spacer.gif
    tag_0301_s.jpg

get two sets of the shell and the holster, they charge $15 for shipping so the lot will set you back $38 or just under €26

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

To back up whats been said,
    You could do a hell of a lot worse for a hell of a lot more money, than to buy one of de's shotguns,
    Apart from the cheapness, there fairly solid, come in different variations, are as easy to load/use as it gets, good accuracy/spread, consistent fps(270-290).
    Oh, and there also lighter than most backups you could buy, and I include some handguns in that!!!

Just ordered on will hopefully be here on Monday :D

Advertisement