Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Can I change Clubs in the Virtual Pro Online Mode.(FIFA10)

Options
  • 14-10-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I signed up to a public club in the Virtual Pro Online mode in Fifa10 on PS3 and the club never plays and I can't sign up for another club until I leave the one I'm with. Does anyone know how I do that?

Help would be VERRRY much appreciated please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alpomb

Jurphy1202 wrote: »
    I signed up to a public club in the Virtual Pro Online mode in Fifa10 on PS3 and the club never plays and I can't sign up for another club until I leave the one I'm with. Does anyone know how I do that?

Help would be VERRRY much appreciated please.

Well I know another club can put in a transfer request for you. Then you can just accept that and change clubs. As regards becoming a free agent, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Easy mate jus click on squad stats in your club then press x on your name an the option to leave the club is available :D.

Advertisement