Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 109, 2010 the O2 Dublin

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sonic.trip wrote: »
    wiki has ufc 110 is in sydney

and 111 in Newark, does this mean we get 112 :)

Wish we were getting the Ozzy card, would have been sweet to see Wandi and Crocop in the live even if they are no longer at their best.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,303 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

calex71 wrote: »
    Wish we were getting the Ozzy card, would have been sweet to see Wandi and Crocop in the live even if they are no longer at their best.
    Speak for yourself :D:D
    I'll be getting it (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

calex71 wrote: »

Should of went to UFC 99 then. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Any update on possible Irish date? My wife is asking what I want for xmas and I know tickets won't be on sale till after xmas at the earliest but I'd hold off if there was confirmation of date.

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Any update on possible Irish date? My wife is asking what I want for xmas and I know tickets won't be on sale till after xmas at the earliest but I'd hold off if there was confirmation of date.

Nothing yet mate. Waiting myself!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

callaway92 wrote: »
    it wouldn't have been on Patrick's Day anyway...that is a Wednesday..There has never been a "UFN" outside America , so it was pretty obvious that it wasn't going to be here on the 17th
    According to the latest issue of fighters only magazine, The UFC expects to bring Ultimate fight night and WEC events to the UK in 2010. And there are to be two major UFC events in early 2010.

Niall0 wrote: »
    According to the latest issue of fighters only magazine, The UFC expects to bring Ultimate fight night and WEC events to the UK in 2010. And there are to be two major UFC events in early 2010.

My money is on London AGAIN!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

My money is on London AGAIN!!
    It says the two major ones are expected to be in the uk and ireland with smaller more regionalised events (such as fight nights) in smaller stadiums in Scotland and Wales.

Niall0 wrote: »
    It says the two major ones are expected to be in the uk and ireland with smaller more regionalised events (such as fight nights) in smaller stadiums in Scotland and Wales.

Ohh so they said Ireland aswell, very good. Thanks for the info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I broke that story last month :p

• Advertisement

rovert wrote: »
    I broke that story last month :p

Well I was told at the UFC 100 fan expo that they were coming back to Ireland in March. I don't think that will happen. Looks like we play the waiting game for an irish date....

• Registered Users Posts: 39,303 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Well I was told at the UFC 100 fan expo that they were coming back to Ireland in March. I don't think that will happen. Looks like we play the waiting game for an irish date....

Sure the crowd at 110 will be mostly irish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭presotrader

any updates on this? already thinking of my birthday gift once xmas was consumed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

any updates on this? already thinking of my birthday gift once xmas was consumed

Koscheck pulled out :p

Advertisement