Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG KS360

• 14-10-2009 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭

Anybody got one of these? I'm interested in whether it has decent organiser functions, memos etc? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'd be more intrested to know does the phone work properly, simple answer, NO.

I'd recommend a nokia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Eh, okay. Not sure what you're saying there? You mean teh LG is useless? Nokia? Meh, not a fan, horrible menus and usability.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I Like LG phones, have had a few but that phone seems riddled with problems, cutting out, freezing etc.
    It's a cool phone but I would't consider it reliable. Saying that you might get a good one and have no problems.

If you are going to get one just make sure your well aware of the returns policy of the store if you need to return it.

Just for the record I like the phone, But I just don't trust it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Gotcha! I've been using Sony Ericssons and hav had nothing but bad luck with them, fancied a change, may be out of the fire into the frying pan as you say. Thanks

Advertisement