Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catbed/tray/toys?

Options
  • 14-10-2009 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Is there any irish online sites that would sell cheaper pet supplies than the average petshop that anyone knows about?Im about to be a cat owner for the first time and my local petshop sells all these frilly+fancy(and extremely expensive)things that I can ill afford in these dreary times.
    Anyone know a budget site that delivers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

zooplus.ie but go to the zooplus.co.uk site as its cheaper to buy it stuff on that site, its the same crowd, delivery is the same etc just cheaper.

Or Aldi and Lidl do often have pet stuff esp. cat stuff and their scratchers etc are grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭cosnochta

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

Hi i usually get stuff like that in tesco quiet cheap, but even cheaper idea, use an old paint tray for litter, roll up tinfoil into balls or corks from wine bottles (they love them) and put a blanket down in a place your cat likes to sleep (but it will prob use your couch like mine) also as a scratching post, get an old piece of carpet (local shop should have ends) and stick or tie it to something soild.... it would do for a while till you get a money for proper stuff.. cats are happy with anyting really...

and check your local charity shop, we always get in blankets n teddys n stuff that would do as toys.

Advertisement