Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cirque Du Freak:The Vampire's Assistant

• 14-10-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

Was anyone else here at the irish premiere of Cirque du Freak:The Vampire's Assistant in the Omniplex Limerick on the 13th of October? I don't know anyone else who was at it (besides ME and one of my friends) and I want to hear some other opinions of it...
    I thought it was entertaining enough, they changed it from the book a bit too much and it got totally americanized which I didn't like. Still it was pretty enjoyable and I thought Steve was cast particularly well. He matched my image of him perfectly. At the end Darren Shan said in the Q & A session that this movie was based on the first trilogy, ie. the first three books, ie. Cirque du Freak, The Vampire's Assistant AND Tunnels of Blood which wasn't in the movie apart from Murlough's death. That disappointed me as well. Overall though I liked it

Any other opinions on it?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement