Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New elite flashing question?

Options
  • 14-10-2009 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi guys.Im looking for some advice on weither i should get my day young jasper elite flashed.Im mostly worried about voiding the 3yr warranty really as iv had three previous rrods already with flashed 360s.No jaspers tho.I read the post earlier about the guys saying jaspers are more reliable and i have to admit i put it thru a 5hour gaming blast last night with halo odst and it was as cool as when i 1st turned on.As i said tho voiding the warrantys a big worry for me.Any advice much appreciated guys...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 daireb9

Use a hairdryer to take the sticker off and put it on wax paper.
    A new version of ixtreme will probably be released within a month as they are already working on a new firmware.
    I'd say you should do it as jaspers are less likely to rrod.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi Giggsy, hw did u knw before buying, ur elite , tht it had a jasper motherboard??
    Did u just asked the store ppl or...? Am looking 2 get one soon, but a bit confused on hw to spot one with jasper mb. Please share , thank u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi Giggsy, hw did u knw before buying, ur elite , tht it had a jasper motherboard??
    Did u just asked the store ppl or...? Am looking 2 get one soon, but a bit confused on hw to spot one with jasper mb. Please share , thank u.
    Thanx guys...As for the how did i know its a jasper im sure almost everyone does,just look at the rear of the machine beside the barcode m8.If it says 12v=12,1A its a jasper which im almost sure all new models do...

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

I see, thank u very much! will let u knw once i get mine. cheers

Advertisement