Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Special Edition with Sex toys!!!

• 14-10-2009 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭

Only Rammstein could get away wit this!!! :eek::eek::eek:

With the release of RAMMSTEIN's new studio album, "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da", rapidly approaching, the German sextet has announced plans for a very unique limited-edition version of the 11-track release. Available later this fall, following the October 20 release date for the album, will be a flight case packaged with a "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" CD, six sex toys (numerically corresponding to the number of band members), handcuffs and lubricant. Availability, pricing and release date to be announced shortly.

The band's first new CD in four years, "Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" contains 11 songs which were once again mixed and mastered by Jacob Hellner in Stockholm, Sweden. Pre-production for the new release was done at Castle Beerenstedt in eastern Germany's Halle/Saale while the bulk of the recording was done in late 2008 at Northern California's Sonoma Mountain Studio.

"Liebe Ist Für Alle Da" track listing:

01. Rammlied
    02. Ich Tu Dir Weh
    03. Waidmann's Heil
    04. Haifisch
    05. B******
    06. Fruehling In Paris
    07. Weiner Blut
    08. Pussy
    09. Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da
    10. Mehr
    11. Roter Sand

The "Pussy" single was released on September 18. It was made available a two-song digipack, also featuring the track "Rammlied" as the B-side.

Link : http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=128710

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

If you havent seen the video for Pussy, do ;)

Unless you're the faint hearted type...

I've heard there's a censored version, so make sure you get the uncensored :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I came in here to post that OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Pre-ordered the 2 CD special edition, think I'll leave it at that! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I'd love if customs opened up someones order!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is the album anygood?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Is the album anygood?

Fantastic imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I saw that and laughed a lot.
    If customs opens it they will most likely hold on to it and expect you to go pay the duty on it and collect it in person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I must say i quite like Rammstein.

I'll never forget seeing them for the first time on telly at the MTV European Music Awards in Germany. Think the song they played was "Ich Will"

The only two albums i have really are "Mutter" and "Reise Reise" love them both.

Could anyone recommend another album i may like by them based on the two that i really like?

Cheers,

LD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'll never forget seeing them for the first time on telly at the MTV European Music Awards in Germany. Think the song they played was "Ich Will"

The only two albums i have really are "Mutter" and "Reise Reise" love them both.

Could anyone recommend another album i may like by them based on the two that i really like?

Cheers,

LD

i'd say Volkerball, a recent live concert, got a bit of everything on there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Thanks man! Ill check that out!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cheers,

LD
    Mutter would be my favourite but Rosenrot is quite good too

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Cheers,

LD

As was said, for a taste of the band get Volkerball and before that they had Live Aus Berlin.

As for fully fledged albums, you can't go wrong with a bit of Sehnsucht (the album with "Du Hast", which basically broke the band globally). After that you're down to the wire with the debut and the latest album.

Each album is fairly similar in tone and subject matter. They deviate at times but never so much that it's unfamiliar. Basically, either way, if you enjoy any of their stuff there's a very good chance you'll enjoy all of it :)

Advertisement