Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods Admins

Options
  • 14-10-2009 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can I ask why all the MODs and Admins are so cheeky? Please don't give me a cheeky or smart answer. I'm a regular viewer of the help desk and I find it a shame that all the people who make up this great site (the normal posters) get treated with such a poor attitude. There are countless examples of this type of behaviour in the help desk.

Mods and Admins, please stop treating us like this. Be brave and don't deny it. Anyone with any sense can see that you guys (for the most part) are smart and cheeky to the very people you should be making feel welcome. Your ruining this site and you may be left with not many people to moderate.

Regards,

Kid.

Ps. I have not been banned, infracted ect for a long time so dont think im being bitter about something. Im simply attempting to help my favourite site on the net not to slip any further.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

For the most part, Mods and Admins are not. They interact with people all over this site tens of thousands of times a day without any problem.

Oddly enough, they happen to human though. The like a laugh/joke/banter/witty retort the same as everyone else. We don't expect them to be robots, and it would be a poorer place if they were.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Hi,

Can I ask why all the MODs and Admins are so cheeky?

There are nearly 500 Mods on this site.
    You cannot possibly know them all, so taring them all with the one brush is unfair.
    Your ruining this site and you may be left with not many people to moderate

I joined this site in 2002, member 6187.
    There are over 200k members now.
    Seems to me this site is not ruined and certainly we are not loosing people....

Advertisement