Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(USA only) voucher for 50% off a Microsoft Certification Program

Options
  • 14-10-2009 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

I won a 50% off voucher for a Microsoft exam but you need to take the exam in the USA so it's not any use to me.
    If anyone is in the US and would like to get $65 off their next exam reply and can send you the voucher code. I'm sure we have a few boards users in the US :)

for anyone else that wants to try, you can win a technet acount for a year as well (I'm not sure if they will check if your in the US if you win) Microsoft Thrive Sweepstakes it's free to enter and if you don't win you can try again 24 hours later.

I will be offline tomorrow till after 11pm but should be able to get it to you after that.

Coyote

Comments

Advertisement