Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling you the chip !!

• 14-10-2009 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

US TV Advertisemant for RFID Implants. :eek:

Shows how close we are, no doubt we will soon have the European equivilant of it promoted on our channels. :eek:

666_mark_of_the_beast.jpg

RFID receptor link designed to detect viruses. Currently there is millions being pumped into R&D with this technology and corporate shares in Verimed / Verichip are rocketing.

This seems like s good enough reason for the Global Elite to eventually enforce them on the sheeple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhDrFrs7as&feature=player_embedded#

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

Do you think this has actually aired on US television?

Also, note the date at the start, 23 April 2008. Do you think this is the date the ad was produced or the date it was aired?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Hi RTDH....

Love the 666 poster, but the religious forum is that away....
    Any chance you could actually discuss what you raise??

can you tell me what channels this ad aired on and when??

how it fits into a CT, the ad that is, which is the topic of this thread, not RFID in general?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

This looks like a Viral Tester to me, release it on the interweb, see if the people who think its a good idea outweigh the 'nutters'.

that said tho I would be interested to see if it has aired on any tv stations yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

More irrelevant images in the opening post. Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

robtri wrote: »
    Hi RTDH....

Love the 666 poster, but the religious forum is that away....
    Any chance you could actually discuss what you raise??

can you tell me what channels this ad aired on and when??

how it fits into a CT, the ad that is, which is the topic of this thread, not RFID in general?
    Thy posting that image in the Christianity forum. :p

I would guess the TV add which I would regard as dated (as they have now developed glucose based sensors) would be aimed at scientific and medical specialty channels and not your mainstream terrestrial channels although nothing would surprise me what would appear on US TV.
    Undergod wrote: »
    More irrelevant images in the opening post. Excellent.

Very relevant, Millions believe that the implant will be the forbidden mark.

It looks now quite likely that these implants will be mass produced in the European Union. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Very relevant, Millions believe that the implant will be the forbidden mark.

Millions believe in pixies, ghosts, fairies & Santa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

Millions believe in pixies, ghosts, fairies, Santa and God

FYP

Thy posting that image in the Christianity forum. :p

I would guess the TV add which I would regard as dated (as they have now developed glucose based sensors) would be aimed at scientific and medical specialty channels and not your mainstream terrestrial channels although nothing would surprise me what would appear on US TV.

Could you please answer my questions instead of talking around them...

You started this thread about an ad on TV.

1. Can you tell us where and when and what channels it was aired on?

2. how this ad is a CT, remebering we have other threads for RFID CT's, as this thread is specifically for an AD

All I am asking is that you discuss the ad you raised ????

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

robtri wrote: »
    Could you please answer my questions instead of talking around them...

You started this thread about an ad on TV.

1. Can you tell us where and when and what channels it was aired on?

2. how this ad is a CT, remebering we have other threads for RFID CT's, as this thread is specifically for an AD

All I am asking is that you discuss the ad you raised ????

I think you need to chill out just a tad. Your first question has been answered indirectly and your second, well, do you really need it spelled out for you? Every topic doesnt have to be a theory, this thread is just highlighting the use of RFID chips in the medical field, how it's "good" for us and as the OP stated "Shows how close we are".

Maybe you genuinely need to be spoonfed but my guess is you've a chip on your shoulder or have nothing better to do. Why not go for a run or buy a punchbag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

samson09 wrote: »
    Maybe you genuinely need to be spoonfed but my guess is you've a chip on your shoulder or have nothing better to do. Why not go for a run or buy a punchbag?

And maybe you need a 2 day break from the forum?

• Advertisement

samson09 wrote: »
    I think you need to chill out just a tad. Your first question has been answered indirectly and your second, well, do you really need it spelled out for you? Every topic doesnt have to be a theory, this thread is just highlighting the use of RFID chips in the medical field, how it's "good" for us and as the OP stated "Shows how close we are".

I am not rying to be confrontational... just asking a scouple of simple questions which the op is dodging around... indirectly answering questions in not answering the questions properaly...

I would expect that any topic raised in the Conspiracy theories forum is a theroy... otherwise its a talk on a medical device, which belongs in a the medical forum, or if its about the number of the beast, then it should be in the christianity forum to be discussed.

I would expect to read about CT's in the CT forum or should we just be able to post random threads up here that have no CT basis....

Advertisement