Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas holdiays?

• 15-10-2009 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

just wondering how long are the Christmas holidays in ul?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

meinteil69 wrote: »
    just wondering how long are the Christmas holidays in ul?

in the ul student diary it says we're off from mon 21st dec and back mon 25th jan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

You guys are lucky, I finish the 21st of december and im back the 4th of January.

Though I remember thinking last year in UL that the xmass holidays were actually too long and would of preferred taking a week from them and putting it somewere else in the 2nd semester, perhaps 2 weeks at easter...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

Long.

If you get lucky you could be finished exams by 12ish of December and not back til 28ish January. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

cson wrote: »
    If you get lucky you could be finished exams by 12ish of December and not back til 28ish January. :)

I plan on making the most of the holidays this time round!
    2 years ago when the timetable changed I had barely 2 weeks off before I was shipped off to Shannon on co-op! So no break for me then.
    And then last year, I had the dreaded FYP to write and submit for day 1 second semester so I coul;dnt enjoy those weeks off either.
    So this time round I'm gonna do **** all other than get drunk and relax! [Nobody mention the thesis that I have to start!!]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

Tbh honest Mossin you'll do an awful lot of arseing around, that's what I've found for the two Christmas holidays I've had so far. Its great if you've something planned (like a snowboarding holiday!) but I didn't last year and I found myself wanting to go back to college sometime around 10th when I still had over 2 weeks holidays left :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement