Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get hair styled?

Options
  • 15-10-2009 6:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

hey, does anyone know a good hairdressers in dublin cc where men can get their hair styled, somewhere like toni and guy. does anyone know of any others besides toni and guy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

There's a place on the quays that do a dry cut for a fiver

It's 8 euro or something on the Northside, but the fiver place is near Ha'penny bridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

travnett wrote: »
    hey, does anyone know a good hairdressers in dublin cc where men can get their hair styled, somewhere like toni and guy. does anyone know of any others besides toni and guy?

Robert Chambers beside NEXT on Grafton Street

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

phasers wrote: »
    There's a place on the quays that do a dry cut for a fiver

It's 8 euro or something on the Northside, but the fiver place is near Ha'penny bridge

Dont think this is the kinda place he's looking for.

I go to Scruples, at the bottom of Talbot St., great hairdressers and prices are quite reasonable for guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Motorbreath

I'd recommended Lunatic Fringe myself.

They're just over the aforementioned Robert Chambers on Grafton Street.

The prices aren't too bad versus Toni & Guy (starting at around 34 for a guys wash/cut/style/general pamper). But then again it depends who you get to cut your hair.

Also, if you have a particular style in mind and serious about how your hair is cut, I find bringing in a couple of pictures works wonders. Especially if you're like me and severely lack hairdresser lingo...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

my boyfriend has kind of curly hair and always needs a proper cut on it (can't really go to a barbers)
    he goes to style club and it's great, prior to going there he went to david marshall on dawson street...
    yes style club is owned by peter mark but i've been myself and it is true quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement