Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What part of Dublin West are you from?

Options
  • 15-10-2009 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering how many people we have from different parts of Dublin West?

Also, have you recently moved into Dublin West or did you grow up there?

I'm Lucan, born and raised. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

I've lived in the Clonsilla area since I moved from Clontarf in 1983. It's Dublin West constituency by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Born in Fairview in the city,moved to Leixlip as a kid,moved back to the city for 3 years in my early 20's and then out to Lucan for the last 7 years. Been working in Lucan for the last 18 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Lamha suas.
    Used to live & work in Athgoe, Newcastle from August 1999 til Febuary 2009.
    Unfortunately had to move home then cos landlord wouldn't accept R/A & I couldn't afford the asking price on the dole.
    Loved every minute of my time in that district & have ambitions of moving back to the area agin but would like somewhere different.
    Loved Rathcoole, Clondalkin & Tallaght & to a lesser extent Lucan (the traffic!) Saggart.
    I think the West CO. Dublin area has an awful lot going for it & gave me many happy memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

none of your dam business :mad:

(Clondalkin)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

is blanch classes as north or west?,mulhuddart area to be precise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

West Clondalkin born and raised

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

phasers wrote: »
    West Clondalkin born and raised

On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

Hang on a minute - thats not right;)

I'm from Lucan - Born here and lived here for over 40 years - Time for a change maybe????

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭niamh4626

From Naas originally but bought a fab apartment in Adamstown a couple of months ago and LOVE living there!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Born in Santry. Moved to Kilnamanagh, then to Mulhuddart, Clonsilla and finally to Lucan in '94.

I hope I'm done moving. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lucan :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Brought up in Tallaght. Live in Saggart village.

It's confusing though. Growing up, I always thought of them as South (West) Dublin. However, Saggart seems to fall more and more under West Dublin these days and politically, it's been taken out of Dublin South-West and is now Dublin Mid-West, even if its still under South Dublin at local government level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Dufresne wrote: »
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

Hang on a minute - thats not right;)

I'm from Lucan - Born here and lived here for over 40 years - Time for a change maybe????

Then a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighbor hood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "your moving with your antie and uncle in D4 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lucan born and raised.

Advertisement