Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever been thrown out of a pub or club?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Once from the red box in dublin. Caught shagging in a cubicle in the ladies loo. My lady friend managed to talk the bouncers into letting me back in after about 10 mins:) They were pretty amused by it all in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

I'd say your the craic alright!.

Let the people laugh ffs.

There's been lots of occasions when I could have been thrown out of a asked to leave a premises but wasn't, I'd hazard a guess as to say I look like it would be hard work for the security staff, but however.

Theres craic and acting the wanker!i work in a small local pub no bouncers,the owner has to watch and stop any trouble/messing and the amount of crap he has to put up with like young lad pissing in a corner at a 21st,people bringing in drink,telling people to slow down the drinking but they continue to act the idiot,people annoying quiet people having a quiet drink,god he must be so wrong wanting a nice pub

Lots of ocassions??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Chuileog wrote: »
    Once from the red box in dublin. Caught shagging in a cubicle in the ladies loo. My lady friend managed to talk the bouncers into letting me back in after about 10 mins:) They were pretty amused by it all in fairness.

Happened to me in the past, turned around when we were finished and noticed an audiance looking over the wall of cubicle. We even got a round of applause. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

no, never ejected from an nightclub.

Ive thrown out a fair few, but myself.. no.

Im a nice little boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Wish more acted like ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

KTRIC wrote: »
    Happened to me in the past, turned around when we were finished and noticed an audiance looking over the wall of cubicle. We even got a round of applause. :D

So you're saying you got the clap:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Quality wrote: »
    Fill us in on all the gorey details!!

I was never thrown out of a pub in Gorey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I was asked to leave a club last night? Why? Because i turned down some infested bit of ass and her friend didnt take kindly to me laughing at her, so she broke a bottle, stuck it to my face, i take it off her, she calls her bouncer friend who then drags me out of the club making fun of my clothes.

he didnt take kindly to me making fun of his "clothes". Bouncer clothes are better than mine? good man yourself. Your children must be proud of you.

CNUT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Theres craic and acting the wanker!i work in a small local pub no bouncers,the owner has to watch and stop any trouble/messing and the amount of crap he has to put up with like young lad pissing in a corner at a 21st,people bringing in drink,telling people to slow down the drinking but they continue to act the idiot,people annoying quiet people having a quiet drink,god he must be so wrong wanting a nice pub

Lots of ocassions??:confused:

Doesn't stop the hungry whore taking their money, probably too stingy to hire security staff too.

Meh! ... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Just on the working in a pub with no bouncers... my personal favorite move is the selling of a tiny bit of guinness topped up with tap water to retardedly drunk customers for the price of a pint of Heineken:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    I was asked to leave a club last night? Why? Because i turned down some infested bit of ass and her friend didnt take kindly to me laughing at her, so she broke a bottle, stuck it to my face, i take it off her, she calls her bouncer friend who then drags me out of the club making fun of my clothes.

he didnt take kindly to me making fun of his "clothes". Bouncer clothes are better than mine? good man yourself. Your children must be proud of you.

CNUT!

Man that the worse. Drunk women coming up to u and then getting well missed if your not interested. its really anoying cuz u can't really do much too them other than just try and push them away gently cuz your the one that will get screwed over if u do anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Once years ago at a crappy club at home. One of my friends really wanted condoms, but there was no machine in the girls' loo so rat-arsed me volunteered to go on a quest to the lads toilets for her. Walking in going "well, lads, how are ye, don't mind me, just need to get some condoms", feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see a kind of embarrassed looking bouncer (I was only about 16 at the time). I feigned innocence "Oh my, these are the boys toilets? Silly old me!" but it didn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

No, generally you would have to really be acting the maggot to get thrown out.
    I have seen quite alot of ****tards being thrown out following violence though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redhugh

mikom wrote: »
    It was in Wexford.

more details to be found here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

A few times back in the day. The most recent I was really drunk and dropped glass by accident. Then I repeated the process 10 minutes later :o

Other times, well lets say I naturally have a serious/ border-line angry looking face. (I can't help it, but I'm really very friendly.) So then when I am actually in bad humor I look like I wanna stab someone. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redhugh

A friend of mine, fairly pissed was sitting in a club between a table of pints and another fella, the emergency door was behind him down about 3 steps and there was a ramp down from the door to the car park, the drunk fella fell backwards and in a panic grabbed the table to his left and the other fella to his right, he hit the bar that opens them emergency doors they swung open and he rolled out backwards into the carpark with the table of drinks and other fella with him. We were all in heristics laughing the bouncer came up looked out into the carpark laughed then collected the table and shut the doors on them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

i sure have.. after going to the trouble of getting in the back way (i was 17 at the time), which included getting onto the roof, and making a jump over a drop of 2 stories.. the bouncers got me and threw me out the c*nts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭chachabinx

Let me tell you first... Australia have a lock out rule... walk out the front door after half 2 & you can't get back in...

Right here's my story

In the best nightclub I've ever been in.. dancing my socks off & went upstairs for a smoke... sat down & took my shoes off to give me feet a break!!

Anyways had my smoke & went to put them back on & one of them was gone... there was a load of ozzy blokes beside me & i couldn't have been anyone else... so I was nice about it sayin did u see me shoe?? And they weer ****in assholes about it "WE DONT HAVE YOUR **** SHOE!"

So I presumed they had trown it over the side of the beer garden (we were on the 2nd floor).. so I went down to the bouncers & said asked them could I go outside to get it... and they said ye no problem... IT WASN'T THERE & then when I went back they said you can't come in in no shoes... next thing the guys walked buy & threw my shoes at me & told me to **** off back to my own country... NICE!!

Went to go back into the club & it was lockout time... they wouldn't let me back in... I wouldn't mind my mate came down to give me the key & I shouted at her "DONT WALK OUT THEY WONT LET YOU BACK IN" and she did anyways and they let her back in... assholes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Piste wrote: »
    There are a lot of scumbags on this thread.....

No just regular Joes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Chuileog wrote: »

Oh yeah .. your post reminds me. Was thrown out of The Country Club in Dunshaughlin the night of my Debs, many moons ago now, for being in a cubicle with a girl. Seemed at the time (as I was 18) that life to come would be full of moments like this - it wasn't :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Piste wrote: »
    There are a lot of scumbags on this thread.....
    Examples maybe ??

Adyx wrote: »
    Never been thrown out, thrown a lot of people out though. Especially students. Love throwing out students. :D

Why especially students? Just curious..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nope.
    But I've thrown probably hundreds of people out of various clubs & pubs in Dublin & Kildare (Leixlip)..
    I'd say your the craic alright!.
    Let the people laugh ffs.

There's been lots of occasions when I could have been thrown out of a asked to leave a premises but wasn't, I'd hazard a guess as to say I look like it would be hard work for the security staff, but however.

With the size of you, I would say 1) yes you have actually thrown people out rather than "thrown" people out! and 2) Yes i would say the establishments entire security force would be tied up for quite a while trying to eject you!

My own experience, years ago when The Village was Mono, had my first college night out there, long story short, 5 pints, 15 shots of red aftershock, about 10 smirnoff ice, I fall and apparently cracked a girl in the face as I'm trying to stop myself from falling, bouncer picks me up, I get to the top of the stairs and tell him I cant walk down there, he pretty much carrys me! I was f**ked beyond belief. Never have gotten anywhere near as drunk in my life.

Never really had a fight in a club/pub, but i know a few who have...

A mate from Galway was in the Skeff with his GF and a few others, the bouncer comes up and asks him to leave, he'd had 2/3 pints of the black stuff at this stage. So he says for what, bouncer says a girl has accused you of trying to feel her up/grope her/assault her, so he's like I havent even been to the toilet yet, I haven't left my seat. Bouncers like look you have to go, so he just says f**k it, his girlfriend then is saying no way he hasnt done anything, check the CCTV get the gardai up here etc etc... bouncer says "shut up you fat cow" so my mate floors the bouncer, floors the 2nd bouncer, floors the 3rd bouncer before getting over powered and manhandled out.

Mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

chachabinx wrote: »
    Let me tell you first... Australia have a lock out rule... walk out the front door after half 2 & you can't get back in...

Right here's my story

In the best nightclub I've ever been in.. dancing my socks off & went upstairs for a smoke... sat down & took my shoes off to give me feet a break!!

Anyways had my smoke & went to put them back on & one of them was gone... there was a load of ozzy blokes beside me & i couldn't have been anyone else... so I was nice about it sayin did u see me shoe?? And they weer ****in assholes about it "WE DONT HAVE YOUR **** SHOE!"

So I presumed they had trown it over the side of the beer garden (we were on the 2nd floor).. so I went down to the bouncers & said asked them could I go outside to get it... and they said ye no problem... IT WASN'T THERE & then when I went back they said you can't come in in no shoes... next thing the guys walked buy & threw my shoes at me & told me to **** off back to my own country... NICE!!

Went to go back into the club & it was lockout time... they wouldn't let me back in... I wouldn't mind my mate came down to give me the key & I shouted at her "DONT WALK OUT THEY WONT LET YOU BACK IN" and she did anyways and they let her back in... assholes!!

A friend of mine got punched in the street in Perth for being Irish and told they didn't want our kind around.

I never thought Australia was like that, considering their history, but I guess that kind of crap goes on everywhere. Hopefully by a select few.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I got thrown once because I took my shoes off and laid down on the dancefloor trying to trip people up.

NothingMan wrote: »
    A friend of mine got punched in the street in Perth for being Irish and told they didn't want our kind around.

I never thought Australia was like that, considering their history, but I guess that kind of crap goes on everywhere. Hopefully by a select few.

You sure it was cause they were Irish? Large precentage of Aussies are Irish and any reports I get from mates that come home now and again have nothing but good things to say. If anything actually - it would seem Aussies go overboard with rolling out the welcome mat for the Irish.

I was kicked out of the club under tripod last year. I decided that using bulmers as a mixer with vodka would be a good idea(tastes good btw). All of a sudden I felt really ill and made a dash for the toilet, when a bouncer saw that i looked queasy and tried to confront me. He wouldn't let me past so I proceeded to projectile vomit in his face. Got some kicking on the way out but it was totally worth it.
    Oh my god I wee'd a little bit when I read that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Nico22 wrote: »
    You sure it was cause they were Irish? Large precentage of Aussies are Irish and any reports I get from mates that come home now and again have nothing but good things to say. If anything actually - it would seem Aussies go overboard with rolling out the welcome mat for the Irish.

Possitive, but then again Irish people would roll out the welcome mat for almost anybody too, but you still get some scum on a friday night who'll say this kind of stuff and get into a fight.

I was really surprised, it's the only time I had heard anything like this about Australia until that story a few posts back.

The police in Perth told them to try and avoid that part of town on the weekends as it was quite common for attacks on foreigners.

Ive been thrown out of many fine establishments over the years..

One that sticks in my mind tho was a couple of year ago i was playin a gig in eamon dorans and got a little worse for wear.. so much in fact i went to the bar.. asked for a lucozade and proceeded to take the crouching tiger hidden naggin out of my sock and pour it at the bar right in front of the bemused bar man.. naturally he asked what the **** i was doing.. to which i answered 'fook off ya owl bollix!!.. i pay your wages'.. needless to say my feet didn't touch the ground and before i knew it i had two ape like bouncers pick me up by the arms, lift me up the steps and throw me out onto the cobbles..

and the only thing i could come up with to say in my drunken state was ' didnt want to stay in you poxy bleedin bar anyway yiz **** yiz!'
    FAIL

Haha you deserved that ... gettin too big for your boots!!

• Advertisement

NothingMan wrote: »

They're all rasist bastards... horrible horrible people...

When he said "go home to your own country"

i said "I don't wanna wreak my own I have to live there"

Advertisement