Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Rear wheel for an old racer

Options
  • 15-10-2009 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hey,

I looking to buy a second hand 700c rear wheel for a racer i just got, see attachment. The rim on the existing wheel is cracked. I think it's a 12 speed race.

I only want the bike as a banger to get me in and out of work, so I don't buy a new wheel and spend more than the bike is probbably worth.

The wheel doesn't have to be of amazing quality, once it's reasonable true and not rusty.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

spend the money on a new one, dont waste your time with some old not working right rear wheel, block a nd chain have to match up. the rim and bearings in a old wheel, is usually a can of worms. 49€ in lbs or check the net....

Advertisement