Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosnian/Croatian food in Dublin

Options
  • 15-10-2009 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi, Does anyone know of any shops which stock Bosnian/Croatian food? Or any restaurant serving any traditional dishes?

Comments

boxclever wrote: »
    Hi, Does anyone know of any shops which stock Bosnian/Croatian food? Or any restaurant serving any traditional dishes?

What are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 boxclever

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. I dont really know what im looking for!
    I have found a couple of shops that do Sudjuk and some salamis etc. But I am looking for any of their products really (for my wife) especially Eurocream choclate bar and Cocolino (kids cereal). Cevapi would be nice if there is a place that does it with proper lepina (excuse the spellings).

I don't think your going to have luck.
    If your wife can make out Serbian, she might find out here.

http://www.serbianclub.ie/

If you do find a place, would mind getting back to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 carlowed

the moswue shop stocks turkish food some of it bosnian type have a look south circular road

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Ouchette

There's a little shop on Thomas Street (D8) that sells a mixture of Asian and Bosnian food. At least, that's what it says on the front, but I'm not sure what bits in there are actually Bosnian. Can't think what it's next to but it's next to a theatre and nearly opposite NCAD, so must be about number 45-50 Thomas Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 batista

I've been told that there is a new Bosnian store or resteraunt open near Parnell street. Near Lidl was the only direction that I git for it. Dies anyone have any info on it? Nafakv I think is the name,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Batista, I think I passed by that restaurant. It's underground in the Moore St. Mall, near the back with the other line of restaurants.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TTaYaXX

m8 You have Bosnian cosine shop in coolmine industrial estate Dublin 15 next to power city and you have fast food place named "His Food" in underground of the Moore St. Mall

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Definitely a +1 for this place. I've been meaning to try it since I returned from Sarajevo. Ćevapi and a can of coke for €8.50 and it was absolutely delicious. The lady who runs the place gave me a puzzled look when I asked her why she hadn't got the place on Facebook with food that good but she's been open 3 years so they've obviously got plenty of regulars.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This thread is 6 years old so I'm closing it.
    Region specific threads are usually posted in the relevant regional forums these days.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement