Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera - DVD

Options
  • 15-10-2009 12:08pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a lot of videos on my camera. Whats the best way to put these onto a DVD and watch them on a tv?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭afatbollix

buy a DVD recorder ya know the ones you can plug your TV into?

get one of them plug your camera into it, press record on your DVD and play on your camera and you have your videos on DVD.

thats the easiest way.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

afatbollix wrote: »

get one of them plug your camera into it, press record on your DVD and play on your camera and you have your videos on DVD.

thats the easiest way.

completely agree with this post, i've seen so many people in the past suggest usb dongles for pcs and then having to convert from one format to another and then burn to dvd. A dvd recorder is the easiest way - and they are pretty cheap nowadays to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭KC JONES

afatbollix wrote: »

thats the easiest way.
    Could you do that with
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/PHILIPS-DVP3100V-05-DVD-Player/dp/B00096J3I0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top#moreAboutThisProduct

It will record from VHS anyway

Advertisement