Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short 10min Irish Wrestling Documentry

Options
  • 15-10-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey

I'm a third year film student at IADT National Film School and i'm looking to do a short documentry on irish professional wrestling. I'm looking to get a taste of the scene and life of this sport in ireland and wish to do this through the fans and the wrestlers involved.

What i'm asking, is if anyone here reading this as any film relevant info to give me to please give it to me.
    Have u done something like this before?
    What happened to the project?
    How successful were you with it?
    How did u do it?
    do you have any old footage?
    any warnings or guidelines?
    Would you be willing to help?

This project is still in the early stages but it is something that will be made within the next few months with hopes to go around the film festivel circuit if made well enough. We have no budget just to warn you now, so this isn't a paid gig but more for the love of the sport and to see how well ireland has a country accepts it.

Look forward to any info people can offer. The more wierder the better.
    please contact me at hugh_noonan@hotmail.com if you want to hear more.

Cheers

Advertisement