If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Philips 32PFL9604H/12

Options
  • 15-10-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Hi Ash,
    Purchased a 37PFL9604H about two months ago. Very happy with purchase by the way.
    Looking for a quote on a 32PFL9604H/12 now for the bedroom.
    Cheers,
    Talla

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

;)
    talla wrote: »
    Hi Ash,
    Purchased a 37PFL9604H about two months ago. Very happy with purchase by the way.
    Looking for a quote on a 32PFL9604H/12 now for the bedroom.
    Cheers,
    Talla

Oh yeah Talla - you are just boasting now - two 9 series TV's - oh yeah - lucky for some!

The 32PFL9604H is €999.99 and after your Boardies - Philips shop 10% discount it comes to €899 - However as my cousins in Richer in the UK are selling it at £799 - I'll match that and do one for you at £799.95 / €879.99.

Alternatively if you want to save a few quid (it is the bedroom after all!) you could go for the 32PFL8404 - which really still is a beauty of a TV and we can do that at €799.99 less your Boardie Philips shop discount of 10% again bringing the price down to just €719.99 - this again is cracking value as it's sister set - the 32PFL7404h (which technically is identical to the 8404) is £599.95 / €669.99 in the UK - the 8404 is just a few quid more and includes Ambilight (handy for the bedroom ;) ) and of course NET TV which, unlike most manufacturers allows you to openly browse any site on the Web.

Anyway - I'm rambling now - drop me a line if we can assist in any way and as ever we will do our best to assist,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Thanks John,
    Is the 32PFL9604H currently in stock in the Philips shop?
    Cheers Talla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hey Talla,

Should have an answer for you and John on the 32PFL9604 stock situ after the warehouse opens again at 1.30pm.

Thanks, Nicola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hi Talla,

We have an answer for you. Those TV's are only available from next week. We will have stock but as to how many I don't yet know.

Thanks again, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Thanks Nicola, If you let me know when they are back in stock I'd appreciate it.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.