Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveling to Belfast

Options
  • 15-10-2009 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

With the line partly down, should I take the bus/train or just the bus? Do I save much time doing bus/trai?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

grizzly wrote: »
    With the line partly down, should I take the bus/train or just the bus? Do I save much time doing bus/trai?

Thanks

There really isn't that much of a difference. You might as well take the coach. It will get you there in two and a half hours and it leaves you pretty much in the centre of Belfast!!

If you get the train, you'd need to get a taxi to the centre!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mimbo

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but hopefully someone can help me.

I am travelling to Belfast by car in May. I live in Portlaoise and I know the distance between there and Belfast is over 120 miles. That means about 3 hours trapped in a car with no bathroom.:(

Does anybody know of any restroom facilities that I would be able to get too from the M7, M50 or M1?:confused:

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

M1 services are at Lusk and Castlebellingham. The Outlet retail centre in Banbridge is probably the next handiest roadside facility.

You should do it in just over 2hrs 30mins going at the speed limit and depending on how the M50 is?

Advertisement