Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

career/CAO help?

Options
  • 15-10-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

hi. im in 6th year and im doin my CAO soon and i really dont know what i want to do with myself.
    i am intersted in nutrition, social psychology studies, but i doubt i will get the points for these subject so does anybody know or do any courses related to this dat they would recommend or think i would enjoy doin?? please if anybody has any info i would appreciate it, thanks ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Just because you have Doubts about getting the points doesn't mean you shouldn't put them down. Don't list by what you think you might get. Put down what you want to do, forget about the points. It would be a major downer if you didn't put down what you wanted to do and then got the points.

What's the worst that could happen? You just don't get the points so you are onto your No. 2 or 3.

Advertisement