Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classified Ads Software

Options
  • 15-10-2009 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hey there - I'm working on an idea for a new business at the mo and am looking to buy some classified ads software. I dont want to use a classified ads service as I want my developer to be able to play around with look and feel, functionality etc.

I was looking at www.68classifieds.com but it doesnt offer some of the functionality I'd like to include (registering and listing on one page, support for email/text notification, locating items on google maps etc).

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in this area and what classifieds package you might recommend - there are a load out there!

Thanks a mill - SM

Advertisement