Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i buy a beer-bong?

Options
  • 15-10-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

A question many students should know. Ive got a party on Saturday and a pre-session before Deadmau5 tomorrow and i am looking for a beer-bong for them. This may not be the place to ask, but i checked the other sub-forums and nowhere seems like the right place. If anyone went to C&E Society's Iron Stomach you will have seen beer-bongs with price tags on them, so they can be bought, i just dont know where. Ive been told to make my own, but i went to Woodies today and couldnt find the tubing.

Anyone seen any in a shop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Get a part of a hose,cut off top part of a bottle.and some tape..sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,839 ✭✭✭Alkers

They occasionaly sell them in the gadget shop in Dunrum/Jervis or wherever else they are. It's one of those stupid ones that splits into two tubes for two people to use at the same time but you can set it up for just the one person. Think it's about €15. In woodies you buy a funnel, a jubilee clip and a length of that white plastic tubing that goes at the back of a dishwasher/washing machine. Much cheaper but they always leak a small bit at the joint.
    Having predrinks for deadmau5 also, should be a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Simona1986 wrote: »
    They occasionaly sell them in the gadget shop in Dunrum/Jervis or wherever else they are. It's one of those stupid ones that splits into two tubes for two people to use at the same time but you can set it up for just the one person. Think it's about €15. In woodies you buy a funnel, a jubilee clip and a length of that white plastic tubing that goes at the back of a dishwasher/washing machine. Much cheaper but they always leak a small bit at the joint.
    Having predrinks for deadmau5 also, should be a good one!

Cheers for the info!

Deadmau5 will be outrageously good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Student these days.You don't buy a beer bong. You make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Poster 2 posts above, ebay dont deliver in 24hours. But they do have the exact one im after.

Poster above, ive made beer bongs before, but found people put off by it looking like... erm... the "other" type of bong.

Ive also seen and used a store-bought beer bong, and the general concensus is, the less garden hose the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Buy one? Ah now.

In my day we used

a) shower hose with ketchup bottle stuck on the top
    b) hoover hose, quickly rinsed, so long you had to stand at the top of the stairs to use it

Advertisement