Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why??

• 15-10-2009 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

so i try to sign in today on my xbox live and it says my gamertag has been recovered on another console. 2minutes later i get a call from a friend......"someones on your XBL and they changed your gamertag"....thats not even the worst part................

XBL support say it may take up to 8weeks to get it back......an hour on the phone just to hear THAT......

WHY???????????????????????????????????????

not fair:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Happened to a friend.. It took over a month I think to get it back! I think its stupid you have to wait that long. Something to do with finding out how your account was stolen.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

i know they said that the email was changed too which they said is gonna take hem even looonger...

Grrr............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hate that! what a pain in the ass! so sheepy since your not gonna be online for a while gimmee all your games GRRRR! thats not threatening behaviour BTW lol!

ya cert of course what a great idea !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45 mwin80

What a pain in the ass? so are microsoft going to refund you for the 8 weeks you'll miss out on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

/edit

Oh sorry I see you're the same guy that posted previously. So you gotta wait a few weeks, no big deal! You won't have a few numbers beside your GT for a while, that's really the only problem! Be a lot worse if you're entire LIVE account was banned.

mwin80 yeah i said it to them and i think im gettin extra weeks at the end of my subsscription or whatever yah wanna call it...and im getting my msp back

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

How did they get your details in the first place to recover it?

got my account back...yay..........::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    got my account back...yay..........::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD

Well done just be aware and dont fall for phishing scams next time ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement