Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranoid Visions / A//Political / Skeleton Crew / Liz is Evil - Oct 24th Fibbers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Brunteaphile

Bump

This Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭smurke

Really good night, such a long time since I've been in Fibbers, hasn't changed, buckfast behind the bar???, what the ****. weird set up, charging people entry to the pub, I walked in not knowing where to pay, the manager followed me and accused me of trying to sneak in

PAranoid Visions were excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Brunteaphile

Pity about all that ****in aggro though.

Counted up 5 separate fights that night, one of them including the garda.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭smurke

saw a few arguments all right, didn't realise it was as bad as all that. I was watching the gig on my own, so I didn't hang about when it was over. there was a weird enough atmosphere there, kinda hostile, maybe it's Fibbers? Fairly annoying having people play pool when there is a gig going on too

Advertisement