Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free screening uci blanchardstown

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭jcrowbar

Got two tickets, cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭brightkane

2 also, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭waster81

Cheers op got 2 tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

cheers buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭phishcakes

me2!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Thnaks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭reb73

Got 2, thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

None left :(

If any can't go, pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Me too! If anyone can't use their tickets just PM me. Ta!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

new code:LAC2NG

Just bagged 2... nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 GreenLad

Got two tickets ... infacta Nice One!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Cheers TT09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

If someone has two tickets and can't make it, please let me know.

Thanks

Just home from it, watchable, kept my interest the whole time. What the hell, its free,

Shame only about 25 peope turned up though, very poor turn out.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

agreed, watchable but just very 'seen it all before'.
    lots of holes
    who was 'the helper' or am i missing something. who was chester...didnt get that bit?

agreed, watchable but just very 'seen it all before'.
    lots of holes
    who was 'the helper' or am i missing something. who was chester...didnt get that bit?

Got my tickets thanks to TT09.

I enjoyed it. Kept me guessing till the end. Much more a lads movie than the previous few freebies :D
    RE: who was 'the helper' or am i missing something. > if you mean who was his accomplice, there wasn't one. who was chester...didnt get that bit? > yeah, they didn't explain that too well. I reckon it was just the blondes bloke who has connections

brightkane wrote: »
    Just home from it, watchable, kept my interest the whole time. What the hell, its free,

Shame only about 25 peope turned up though, very poor turn out.

Thanks OP.

Agreed. Shocking turn out. Loads must sign up and not go as it was fully booked on the site. What a waste for those who wanted to go and missed out.

Yep, really enjoyed the first two thirds of the movie, plenty of nice shocks and twists (although the ending was a bit of a cop out) but a very poor turn out. If Boardsies etc sign up and then find they can't go they should offer the tix back up again to others who WANT to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

I knew last Tuesday I couldn't go....I mailed them to say so, as I'd hate to see them go to waste & never got anything back from them so I don't know if they offered them to anyone.

I think they offer them up too early (it was 3 to 4 weeks ago I think) & people tend to forget about them. I actually thought it was last week it was on (but still couldn't make this week!!). So please don't blame all the people who took up the offer & couldn't make it !!

Little A wrote: »
    I knew last Tuesday I couldn't go....I mailed them to say so, as I'd hate to see them go to waste & never got anything back from them so I don't know if they offered them to anyone.

I think they offer them up too early (it was 3 to 4 weeks ago I think) & people tend to forget about them. I actually thought it was last week it was on (but still couldn't make this week!!). So please don't blame all the people who took up the offer & couldn't make it !!

TT09 just PM'd me his ticket and I printed it out. Maybe just doing the transfer of tickets through the thread and PM is better as at least the ticket wilkl definitely not go to waste (and a boardsie gets it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

bazwaldo wrote: »
    TT09 just PM'd me his ticket and I printed it out. Maybe just doing the transfer of tickets through the thread and PM is better as at least the ticket wilkl definitely not go to waste (and a boardsie gets it)

Hear hear - I live in the area and lost out on the tickets. Asked boards members to PM me if they couldn't go (see the thread a page back).

Not one PM...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I nearly forgot about it, only realised at half four it was on. Rushed to blanch to see it rather than waste them. Thought the film was rather enjoyable, was expecting a better ending though. Still better than most films Ive seen recently .
    He had no accomplice, he had the tunnel to his celland was out doing it himself, chester was the blonde girls contact in panama. Anyone else rather he actually out smarted them all the way and walked away scot free

Actually this made me jump
    When the lady judge took the phone call and it shot her, i jumped 5 feet!

Advertisement