Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Season in FIFA10 on PS3

Options
  • 15-10-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been covered but does anyone know the story with why this isnt workin? Is it a temporary fault coz i havnt been able to use it in weeks now
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

no idea, bought FIFA 10 n realised i lost interest before i'd even begun..

-u check the settings? it has to be 'on' or some sh*t, check the boxes for the leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Load of rubbish anyway. Didnt add anything to FIFA09 and this year they are charging for it. Last year it was free for one league and yet after the January window you still had Robbie Keane playing for Liverpool and plenty of other examples like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Moved from Playstation to FIFA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

'FIFA 10' patch coming this week
    Thursday, October 15 2009, 12:43 BST

By Matthew Reynolds, Gaming Reporter

A patch for FIFA 10 will be arriving this week.

Server disconnections with the title are currently becoming worked on for Game Face and Live Seasons issues, which are mainly attributed to initial high demand for the game soon after release, according to Eurogamer.

The higher level of PS3 disconnections were due to using the PSN 'Rich Presence' code that can overload if too many friends are playing the same game at once. The patch will help resolve this issue.

A Manager Mode update will also address the AI selling players without asking, as well as other stability issues.

EA was keen to stress that the gameplay will not be affected by any updates over the next few weeks.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a182119/fifa-10-patch-coming-this-week.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

"For the LiveSeason comment, I expect it will be available again a few days after the update is available for download."

- some gimp FIFA rep

so it's just not bn working eh. gshh... i tell you games ain't what they used to be. the days before patches? more innovation too; i think rehashing and sequels is a way of life now. in most fields on entertainment - polishing old brass. they are excelling in putting a shine on things, nothing more. dang man they now release things unfinished as they can fix it afterward. if even pushed to once that initial wave of sales happens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

You have to pay for it this year too which is a load of bollox.

Advertisement