Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com

Options
  • 15-10-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I have ordered a jacket from play and they sent me completely the wrong one. I have filled out their returns form 3 times but have yet to receive any response or even an acknowledgment email.
    the only number i can find on their website is 08458001020 but if i drop the 0 and add 0044 i cant get through, probably as it is uk freephone.
    Does anyone know an alternative number for play.com?
    Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

trust me lad, it is a very hard number to find, cant even remember how i got hold of it, think it was in an email i got from them about a particular item that i received wrong...anyways here it is.......00441534877595

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

NoelDoran wrote: »
    trust me lad, it is a very hard number to find, cant even remember how i got hold of it, think it was in an email i got from them about a particular item that i received wrong...anyways here it is.......00441534877595

:D thanks mate, your right too, very hard number to find i looked for ages. On monday I will phone the play.com secret helpdesk which is presumably manned by salman rushdie, elvis, shergar, osama bin laden and a sober well spoken glasweigan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Besprechen

stagolee wrote: »
    :D thanks mate, your right too, very hard number to find i looked for ages. On monday I will phone the play.com secret helpdesk which is presumably manned by salman rushdie, elvis, shergar, osama bin laden and a sober well spoken glasweigan :)

also contactable on
    0044 28 9092 1724

Advertisement