Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salsa dancing? dancing???

Options
  • 15-10-2009 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hey, does anyone know of any type of dancing in kilkenny such as salsa or tango ? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

There's definately salsa dancing on wednesday i think in o faoilainns or above o faoilainns on Johns St. There is posters in the window i think with phone no. and details. If im passing by i'll get you a number. My sister knows the teacher and he's supposed to be very good and its good craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 carlychick

thanks a million......will make sure and pass it by in the next few days to get details. thank you for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

I passed by it there last night and i couldnt see the poster so they must have taken it down but im sure if you ask inside or in the hotel bit of o faoilainns they'll know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 selena27

If you would like to try some solo dancing-there are dance classes in Dragons Lair Fitness in Hebron Industrial Estate.There's also ZUMBA coming soon there!Let me know if you need more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 upthecats

Always thought of doing salsa.

Is it expensive and much fun?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tiger009

What's ZUMBA?

Creators of it say:"The Zumba program fuses hypnotic Latin and international rhythms ,easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!"
    It's lots of fun and lots of sweating too.You have great time when exercsing!
    Contact me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 godlecha

Oh Zumba is the best workout ever!!!:D You can join classes in Leixlip and Maynooth to see how exciting it is...

There are ZUMBA classes in Kilkenny so no need to travel.Thursday nights at 6pm in DRAGONS FITNESS in Hebron Industrial Estate.From 26.11. 5 eu per class

• Registered Users Posts: 4 eimile

I've been to a ZUMBA class in Maynooth and it really is great fun :-). I'd highly recommend it. The instructors are brilliant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement