Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I had a run in with some scumbags that has left me shaken and nauseous

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 kd101

orestes wrote: »
    Am I the only one who read the op as a blatantely obvious piece of satire

Well that's how I took it!

I presume the OP put in the incorrect soccer references and no paragraphs on purpose.

I'm shure he's sh.tting himself laughing at the clever replies from people who took it straight up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Am I the only one who read the op as a blatantely obvious piece of satire on the over-reactions of members of certain sections of society when confronted with what they consider to be "scummers" based on their own ignorance and pre-conceptions?

Actually quite a clever piece of writing if you ask me.

It was actually pretty good, a nice antidote to all the scummer threads on here lately.

Who are the fcuking idiots replying to an obvious troll thread. STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

No offence OP but you are the biggest panzy I have ever seen, being afraid because a few younglads asked you to pass a ball back?

What if we got invaded and people were getting moed down with machine gun and artillery fire? would you curl up in a ball and let us real men fight?

Grow up man

panzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

RonMexico wrote: »
    I guess we all know who Trappatoni will draft into midfield now for the play offs.

Sounds a far better player than ****ty Whelan anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Am I the only one who read the op ...

You're probably the only one that got to the end of it by the sounds of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Could have just picked it up and thrown it back to them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

chill winston
    Scumbags playin football on a field how dare they .
    u need to relax man would you rather them sittin outside your house kickin the ball at ur wall i think not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Nancy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Am I the only one who read the op as a blatantely obvious piece of satire on the over-reactions of members of certain sections of society when confronted with what they consider to be "scummers" based on their own ignorance and pre-conceptions?

Actually quite a clever piece of writing if you ask me.

I love that that people are still ignorant to this, even after you pointed it out. :):):):)

: page5snypa:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Shoop

I was walking home across a large green that overlooks the back of my house, it's sits just inbetween two sides of a busy main road so I always cut across it after jumping off the bus.

I had managed to make it virtually the whole way across unobstructed when some young whipper snappers barely cocked kicked a ball over in my direction, now I'll be the first to admit I ain't no Robbie Keane when it comes to the art of soccer but I like to think I have enough skill to be confident enough to dribble and score a point with minimal effort. Still even with this fact in mind I pretended I hadn't seen the ball roll pass merely yards ahead of me and carried on walking but froze when one of the charlies shouted in my direction. "Hey miiister kick it back." I **** myself and also pretended not to hear this plea for assistance from the young youth. I had only taken four more steps however when he shouted again. "Oi prick, pass it back you ****." The **** that had resided in my pants had now doubled in load at the thought of a 15 year old skanger calling me names in public. I then looked around as if only just realising the little man had meant me and ambled over the the tatty old football that had been kicked over near the edge of the green. So dressed in my office suit and shiny shoes I started silently praying to God that the kick wasn't as awful as it destined to be, I expected at worse that I would only manage to boot it a few yards away from me and they'd all laugh and call me a nancy... I could live with that, but today it seemed God was either not at home or the possibilty that my suspicion of the fact that the **** ain't real could infact be true because after spending 5 seconds lining up my kick I then proceeded to make a run and scuffed the ball with the side of my shoe which went almost at a right angle to my left and flew into the busy road, if matters couldn't get worse in then got run over by a Tesco's delivery lorry and made a load pop that also deflated my arsehole as I stared back at the now angry youths. Before they had a chance to come after me I turned and legged it as fast as I could across the busy road almost getting run over in the process and didn't stop running until I was in my house, I then spent the next 10 minutes peeking through my curtains praying they didn't see what house I had run into.

What would Pete or Carl think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

I was walking home across a large green that overlooks the back of my house, it's sits just inbetween two sides of a busy main road so I always cut across it after jumping off the bus.

I had managed to make it virtually the whole way across unobstructed when some young whipper snappers barely cocked kicked a ball over in my direction, now I'll be the first to admit I ain't no Robbie Keane when it comes to the art of soccer but I like to think I have enough skill to be confident enough to dribble and score a point with minimal effort. Still even with this fact in mind I pretended I hadn't seen the ball roll pass merely yards ahead of me and carried on walking but froze when one of the charlies shouted in my direction. "Hey miiister kick it back." I **** myself and also pretended not to hear this plea for assistance from the young youth. I had only taken four more steps however when he shouted again. "Oi prick, pass it back you ****." The **** that had resided in my pants had now doubled in load at the thought of a 15 year old skanger calling me names in public. I then looked around as if only just realising the little man had meant me and ambled over the the tatty old football that had been kicked over near the edge of the green. So dressed in my office suit and shiny shoes I started silently praying to God that the kick wasn't as awful as it destined to be, I expected at worse that I would only manage to boot it a few yards away from me and they'd all laugh and call me a nancy... I could live with that, but today it seemed God was either not at home or the possibilty that my suspicion of the fact that the **** ain't real could infact be true because after spending 5 seconds lining up my kick I then proceeded to make a run and scuffed the ball with the side of my shoe which went almost at a right angle to my left and flew into the busy road, if matters couldn't get worse in then got run over by a Tesco's delivery lorry and made a load pop that also deflated my arsehole as I stared back at the now angry youths. Before they had a chance to come after me I turned and legged it as fast as I could across the busy road almost getting run over in the process and didn't stop running until I was in my house, I then spent the next 10 minutes peeking through my curtains praying they didn't see what house I had run into.

Are you a girl or a guy? Cause if your a guy you'd want to check down below to see if you still have your balls on ya!? Kicking a ball back to some kids , wow how frightening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Not sure what to make of this thread......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Dave! wrote: »

You could make a brooch, or a hat or a pterodactyl!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/107/250898481_d61775d1e7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

why run... you ran/// they will do mor to you now in the future for that excelent reaction

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Dave! wrote: »

ban the OP for being mean to the lil kids who just wanted to play a friendly ball game.

now with out their ball their back on the streets, drinking, smoking, stealing and having unprotected sex :pac: :pac: :pac:

shame on the OP :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Northside, Southside or d'island?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Right so some young lads asked ya to kick back a ball???

And the threads called run in with scumbags that has left me shaken and nauseous??? Get back to world of warcraft quickly before yer attacked in the outside world again!!

Yer either a WOW head or Mark from peep show :D:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I had a run in with some guy in a suit and shiny shoes. There I was innocently playing football with my friends when one of us accidentally kicked the ball in the direction of this man who had just gotten off the bus. I didn't want to bother the man but politely asked if he could pass the ball back in our direction. Well, the chap mustn't have heard me because he simply kept walking. I politely asked a second time and he stopped and turned around with a sort of deranged look on his face. We thought he was going to pass the ball back to us so we could continue on with our merry game, but at the last minute he kicked the ball full force out onto the road from whence he had come and started running in the opposite direction, laughing maniacally as he went. My friend Jimmy (who has just overcome cancer against all the odds) went running after the ball to recover it, but was hit by a Tesco delivery truck on the way, tragically leaving this world with a loud pop. We decided to run home as fast as possible in case the bad man came back; when I got home I spent the next ten minutes peaking through my curtains to make sure he didn't see what house I had run into.

Needless to say I am shaken and nauseous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bullsh*t

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Hahahah great thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 joebstarsurfer

England won cant for the skangers to get even more angrie and support another country they have never heard of.I got angry yesterday with my Skangers but would you shout at a pig in ****?.Is there any point in asking piggy would you like to go to college and look after youre child.What would his answer be?."storiiweeeeeeeeeee".

Mod: Banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement