Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercer in Limerick

• 15-10-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hey can anyone recommend me a good piercer in limerick city please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 meinteil69

hi im from limerick aswell i got my tragus pierced in spiral a few days ago its in foxs bow off of william street it was a bit expensive but the piercer was sound out and ive had no problems with my piercing yet, hope this helps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Paul in Bullmans. He has done all mine but is now a tattooist so mightnt do the piercing. Someone in there will look after you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

thanks guys!
    yeah iv gotten stuff done in bullmans before but iv had problems with it and had to take them out so i don't really want to go back!
    i was thinking of spiral alright, glad to hear good feedback for them as i was unsure! i might try there

Brave to go to Spiral. They pierced my Helix with a gun a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 needcar

go to the Docs and ask for someone there, KC does piercings but I'm not sure he's there all the time.

• Advertisement

KC hasn't been around in months as far as i know...
    ok won't be going to spiral then..
    what about living art, does anyone have experience there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 meinteil69

when i went into bullmans on tuesday they siad that the piercer isnt always in there so i would have to call back then i wen to spiral evryone in there was sound out and the piercer (mike) showed me everything he was using on me been taken out of the plastic to show me it was all sterile and mine is still going good but you never know what could happen

Oh and that was another thing about Spiral, the feckin price!

When i was starting to stretch my lobes last year, i went into Spiral just to ask how much. I was told it would be €180 for just 2 basic 2.4mm lobe piercings and €20 everytime i wanted to stretch up another size. I walked out laughing :D

Melion, where would you recommend so?

Well im mates with Paul in Bullmans so couldn't recommend him highly enough. Has done 5 of my 6 piercings and 3 of my 5 tattoos. As i said before though, since he became a tattooist i dont think he does many piercings anymore but someone in there will be able to look after you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I never liked the look of the place, or the attitude of some of the guys in there. I was in there once to get a replacement stud and never went back after that.

When I was living down there I went to Living Art. Got my eyebrow and nipple done there. Nice place, clean, staff is friendly. not too expensive either. That's my recomendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Hi i got my eyebrow, nose, madonna, nipple and vch piercing done in Living art, and i travelled down from Thurles to those guys. Sabrina and Buddy do all they can to calm you and the place is spotless and the price is good so they have my rec!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 biker49

Give Adam a shout in hard knox,he served his time under mike in spiral,very professional,very clean and you wont beat his prices

Ill agree on Adam, he's a mate of mine.

Advertisement