Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extras Wanted For Zombie Film (Monday 19th)

Options
  • 15-10-2009 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, we're in need of people willing to do be extras for our film Portrait of a Zombie (serach for it on Facebook for photos, production notes, cast bios etc.).
    It takes place in Dublin.
    Basically we have a big protest/crowd scene that gets attacked by a mob of zombies
    then a swat team shows up
    , and there is mass carnage. We're looking for people of all ages, sizes etc. to play both zombies and/or normal people.
    While extras will not be paid (in money), you will be well fed for the duration of the shoot and will get to take part in what is shaping up to be a groundbreaking peace of work and will show up in the cinema next year.

So if you want to see yourself on the big screen or try your hand at acting, send me a PM and I'll give you more details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

I sent a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

PM sent.

EDIT: Maybe the zombie forum would be a better place? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1079

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 namesRhard

Pm sent also. Hopefully he'll be online soon to reply. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Massive thanks to the super response guys!
    I had no idea I would get so many replies!

Apologies for my tardiness in replying to PMs (40 people applied on boards alone:eek:). I have only gotten home from set (My 7th consecutive 12 hour shift) now.

Im aware my repies will be too late for some, but we will most likely need some more extras on Tuesday and Wednesday. Those who PMd me now have my mobile number and can contact me if they want in.

Thanks again guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Koushki

i am SO up for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Koushki

just realized it was yesterday, stupid me!

As luck would have it we could probably use another one or two tomorrow anyway.
    PM sent

edit: nearly forgot to express my massive gratitude to all of you who turned up. The shoot went really well. There are some pics from the day up on the Portrait of a Zombie Facebook page. Check it out and see if you can spot yourselves!

The shoot is now finished. thanks again to everybody who braved the elements to help us out. We could not have done it with out you!

A trailer will be out in December. You can follow the film on Facebook (search: Portrait of a Zombie and become a friend) for loads of cool content including production notes, photos and competitions.

Advertisement