Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Secure-Adapt Account

Options
  • 15-10-2009 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I recently got a visa debit card from Ulster bank for an Adapt account! The card has worked fine on paypal however everytime I try to register for Ulster bank secure I get this message;
    Registration is blocked. Please contact the Customer Service Centre on 00448700104542. (5100)

I have not yet used it in an ATM or shop, could this be the problem?? I will be using it in a shop tomorrow so should I just wait until after then?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

amverse wrote: »
    I recently got a visa debit card from Ulster bank for an Adapt account! The card has worked fine on paypal however everytime I try to register for Ulster bank secure I get this message;
    Registration is blocked. Please contact the Customer Service Centre on 00448700104542. (5100)

I have not yet used it in an ATM or shop, could this be the problem?? I will be using it in a shop tomorrow so should I just wait until after then?

:rolleyes: you've answered your own post. Ring the number. Get the call charge reversed first or simple contact your local branch. It seems like your card has had a stop placed on it for security reason. The only way to sort it is by calling the number.

Advertisement