Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vincent Browne (expenses)

Options
  • 15-10-2009 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭

Hi, just heard vincent browne mention that mary horny had spent 3.5 million on expenses in two years???:mad::mad:

please tell me this is wrong...:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

john-joe wrote: »
    Hi, just heard vincent browne mention that mary horny had spent 3.5 million on expenses in two years???:mad::mad:

That was just the food bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

That was just the food bill.

hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Original.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I think that is the expenses for her entire department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

I think that is the expenses for her entire department.

alrighty then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭eoinbn

john-joe wrote: »

I think that was a mistake by him. I think on about the 720k(?) and then was trying to repeat it as 3/4 of a million but said 3.5m instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

eoinbn wrote: »
    I think that was a mistake by him. I think on about the 720k(?) and then was trying to repeat it as 3/4 of a million but said 3.5m instead.
    Yeah I think you're right. I thought it was a mistake when he said it.

Most of the expense was run up by the government jet apparently, which costs €8,000 an hour from what I heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Marshy wrote: »
    Yeah I think you're right. I thought it was a mistake when he said it.

Most of the expense was run up by the government jet apparently, which costs €8,000 an hour from what I heard.

Sell it and fly Ryanair, they can have aer lingus if they'll ferry this shower around for free :P

Advertisement