Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration for ipo

Options
  • 16-10-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Anyone know how I might get registered for the ipo? I'm only back in Ireland today and would love to play!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I think you can pay in on the day

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Anyone know how I might get registered for the ipo? I'm only back in Ireland today and would love to play!

Cheers.

Too late I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Flushdraw wrote: »

Is this set in stone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Flushdraw wrote: »
    mdwexford wrote: »
    Is this set in stone?

I wish I had the energy to laugh at the above :)

To anyone genuinely asking the question in OP; we are completely sold out and if you arrive on the day expecting to be able to buy-in/ get an entry you will be disappointed.

Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Cheers.

Where you in internetlessland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Is this gonna be on tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

I didn't realise that this was on in the Regency, might head up after the Shels game as it's only up the road. Anyone ever been, is it actually worth going up for a gander? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

raheny red wrote: »
    I didn't realise that this was on in the Regency, might head up after the Shels game as it's only up the road. Anyone ever been, is it actually worth going up for a gander? :D

I'll be there:pac::D
    Heading to Dublin now,pints tonight,poker Tommorrow.
    GL all:)

Advertisement