Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here into shounen-ai or yaoi? 0.o

Options
  • 16-10-2009 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm living in Cork, and I know barely any peoples who like shounen-ai! It's a shame because it's so cute and the story lines always make you feel good afterwards... unless it's.. you know... hardcore, dirty yaoi which gets kinda creepy! Regardless get back to me about this! =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I'm not a fan of this stuff, unless k-on or clannad are shounen-ais :S

I.e. while I'm sure I've watched shounen-ai, I wasn't aware it was shounen-ai, and I would go out of my way not to watch this stuff, unless strongly recommended

and, er, wtf, yaoi? wrong place for that kind of chat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I have read or watched an shounen-ai or yaoi manga/anime.

I have read yaoi fanfic of various animes/cartoons/sci-fi movies.

Did you know there's even yaoi fanfic of District 9?

The creepiest thing I've heard is of fanbrats writing yaoi about real life actors/musicians like the Jonas Brothers (ew!) and the actors from Supernatural. Talk about stalkerish

Someone should ask Vic Mignogna his opinion on yaoi the next time he's over

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Demonique wrote: »

Did you know there's even yaoi fanfic of District 9?

:eek:

not the fookin prawns!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

:eek:

not the fookin prawns!!!

Yeah, Wikus/Christopher slash, both fanfic and pictures.

Advertisement