Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lessons Wanted by experienced EDM producer. (Dublin)

Options
  • 16-10-2009 4:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi

I've been messing with tunes for a couple of years now but really want to up my game.

I'm looking for one-on-one lessons by an experieced, prolific producer of "electronic dance music". Hopefully someone with a similar interest in house, chill-out and experimental.

The main area I want to improve is in my general music theory, as well as things like song structure, composition techniques etc.

I could do the lessons in my own place, or theirs, and can just about afford to pay between 10 and 25 euro per hour, depending on various factors (credentials, location, etc) .

I would probably be looking to get about an hour or two of lessons per week.

My tool is Ableton Live, and my flavour ranges from IDM to house, chill, etc. Some influences: Flying Lotus, Hudson Mohawke, Mr Oizo, Avalanches, Mr Scruff, Lovage.
    I'm an easy person to get on with.

If anyone thinks they might fit the bill, and is interested, (or indeed knows someone who might be suitable) please let me know, and perhaps link up an mp3 example.

Thanks.-

Comments

Advertisement