Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Pearse St (Wintergarden apartments)

Options
  • 16-10-2009 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi

I've just moved into the Wintergarden apartments, pearse st. I thought there would be no problem getting broadband around this area but when I rang NTL they told me they can't offer me broadband in my area of the apartment but can offer HD tv.

Does anyone know what other broadband provider I can get around this area as I really need it for work.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

NTL can offer broadband in the building, as the whole building is wired for it. Lived there until recently and had perfect 10MB connection. Maybe try calling again, and just insist that your neighbour has it or something, as its probably a screw up on their system.

if they really can't your best option for a stable connection is probably a dsl line.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

Thanks for that Ares

how did u find living there? Is it a nice place to live?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

yeah it was grand, pretty quiet and very handy location for everything.

Advertisement