Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling from Kilcock

Options
  • 16-10-2009 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im just wondering what the commute is like to dublin from Kilcock and what would be the best way of doing it.
    Im thinking of trying to rent a place out there for me and the OH, He works in Dublin so Im wondering how we would do it. There is the train but I think there is an hour gap every day where he would be waiting for a train (Pearse st to kilcock)

Any and all suggestions welcome..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Hi, I live in Kilcock and work in Dun Laoghaire.

It normally takes me 1hr 15 min when in at 9am. However the only place where there is traffic is between Ballymount & Firhouse but wehn the m50 is complete :D:D:D:D:D

If travelling by train, the service from Kilcock is sh1t and more expensive but is more reliable and cheaper from Maynooth. Car park in maynooth is small and pay+display. Train takes approx 45mins to Connolly

Advertisement