Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What game are you looking forward to the most?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭shanec1928

mw2 its going to be the biggest game ever!cant wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

As already mentioned, what about Bioshock 2?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'm looking forward to Assassin's Creed 2. I just hope it's not as repetitive as the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭triv88

Mirror's Edge 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

MW2, but seeing as it's multi platform i'm not entirely sure which console i'll be buying it for... will have to consult with my friends :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Internet fact, if you join a forum that was originally set up for counter strike players you can't call anyone on it a geek.
    you fail.
    it was quake.

cs :rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

kaimera wrote: »
    you fail.
    it was quake.

yeah well....*kicks you in the shin*:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

kaimera wrote: »
    you fail.
    it was quake.

Damn it... beat me to it Kai!!!

Raze_them_all.... Your sig is excellent :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Looking forward to Forza 3 and Assassins Creed II. I'll pick up MW2 for the PC as I prefer my fps with a mouse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 donCORK

donCORK wrote: »
    Looking forward to loads of games.

MW2
    The Saboteur
    Alan Wake
    I am Alive
    BFBC2
    Alpha Protocol
    Mass Effect 2 which is out in Jan i believe.

Forgot to mention Fable 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 DryGinBoy

Modern Warfare 2!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

None of those really though I'll buy Modern Warfare 2 and Asassins Creed. I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 2,Dragon Age Origins,Alan Wake and Halo Reach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Splinter Cell and REALLY looking forward to Final Fantasy 13 but both arent out till next year.

MW2 and if Assasins Creed is actually good this time. Cant say im dying for either of them though. Played MW1 and to be honest didnt think much of it.

Advertisement