Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Brigade Limo's - Advice

Options
  • 16-10-2009 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Mods feel free to move if I have this in the wrong place.

We are looking to hire one of the converted Fire Brigade Limo's for our child b'day party as it's on Stephen's day ( 26th dec ) and she never has nice on her b'day as everywhere is closed.

That being said we have found a few places that will do that date but we are looking to find out anyone's experiences with them and if anyone has any personal recommendations.

I know your not meant to mention business by name and not looking for ads but would welcome anyone pm'ing me if they have hired one previously and whether the person was good ( or bad ) etc .

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

The O/H was at a hen party where they hired one of these Fire Brigade limo's as a surprise for the bride to be.

She said they all had great fun. Now - I'm aware that a hen night & a child's birthday party are a million miles apart, but she also mentioned that when the Fire limo arrived outside the house to pick up the hen party, there were loads of kids gathered around it, and that the lads were great with them!

Apparently they were letting the kids in, letting them put on the Fireman's Helmet etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

Yeh from what we have found out ( from ringing the various companies ) they have special kids themed ones that give goodie bags and helmets to each of the kids so it seems like good fun.

Any idea what company it was (pm if you can) just trying to get a gut feeling about the company and whether they are reliable or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

txt_mess wrote: »
    I know your not meant to mention business by name

If anyone has any recommendations of a specific company I think it's ok to share the name (unless it's your first post). One of the other mods may correct me, but for now fire away. I'll deal with any fall out.

Cool idea by the way. I saw one out in town but didn't think of it for my little one. She'd love that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

http://www.firelimo.ie/

Couple of friends had these guys at a 21st, said it was a great experience. They do kids parties also...

There's a link to listen to a childrens party on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

http://www.firelimo.ie/

Couple of friends had these guys at a 21st, said it was a great experience. They do kids parties also...

There's a link to listen to a childrens party on the site.

Nice to know had seen that site and then couldn't find it again hoping this idea works out well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I would completely recommend the firelimo.ie crowd. My sister had them for my nephew's 5th birthday. The people involved were great with the kids and tbh I wouldn't have minded having a go myself :pac:

Advertisement