Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Clubs in Athy

Options
  • 16-10-2009 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Recently moved to Athy and I'm looking for stuff to do in the evenings or at weekends. Does anyone know of any sports clubs in the area? Soccer, rowing, cycling, tag rugby, squash, tennis or anything like that?

Thanks,

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DR_KILDARA

howya there are lots and lots of clubs in athy , soccer rugby etc etc shooting winetasting photography to name but a few..... Ring me on 0866688745 and i will make the introductions for you,

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

for the camera club, see here www.athyphoto.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

are you into GAA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭jonnycwh

Did you find something to do in Athy Rob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rachelle

Does anyone know of any running clubs in athy? Or even are there any woman in athy who currently run and wouldnt mind me tagging along?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

Rachelle wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any running clubs in athy? Or even are there any woman in athy who currently run and wouldnt mind me tagging along?

http://www.crookstownathletics.ie/

its about 10 mins drive, head out dublin rd and turn right for narraghmore.

Advertisement