Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating, but i need your help!

Options
  • 16-10-2009 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hey Guys :)

Decided to repeat, as the course I'm doing in college sucks and I'm hating it as much as I hate ..... well you get the point, anyway I'm wondering if you guys can assist me best you can as I'll be doing it from home on my own. :o

English, I'm aware that I have to do new text's etc etc, I'm going to do King Lear for my single text, how ever could you please tell me what text's in the comparative go well together and what exactly your doing in school. Also, what about the poetry what have your teachers being teaching you, usually they have a great understanding what will not come up this year so as much help as possible. What do they believe the Comparative will be on this year?

Maths, The new tables? are being used this year, does this mean that there's alot less learning for maths as more of the formulas are in it?

Physics, same for the maths am I right? Teachers are making you study anything in particular?

Economics, what are your teachers drilling in for you guys to be studying, is there anything in particular there asking you to go through and make sure you know "or else"?

Any other help for Business, German(Special topics) would be of great help.

Also if anyone has any special experience of people studying from home, what was it like did it work out or was it the worst mistake of your life, I'm under no illusion that this will be hard work, but the rewards outway the possibility of doing utter crap, now's the time I can get out before being hit for fee's so please help ASAP.

G`Luck in the Leaving Cert Folks :)

Advertisement