Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freaking me out

Options
  • 16-10-2009 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

Im just looking too see if anyone can shed any light on these dreams!

The first one was last week, i had a dream me and my fam were just about the house nothing strange and i went the shops and when i got there i took something outta a bag, and it was a little baby, and they were dead and i rubbed its chest and it came back to life, but for the whole dream i kept worrying about this baby,

Then last night same thing again, i had a baby and kept leaving it places and it was dying and id bring it back to life,

Im not pregnant, am not considering starting a family, and its freaking me out so so much!

I really hope someone has some insight as i have searched everywere!

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

There's no way of knowing without having a lot of details about your personality!

But I wouldn't say the baby itself necessarily indicates a real baby... Do you tend to think about babies? Did someone you know have a baby? If it was to do with your pregnancy (if you were) then you'd probably dream about your own baby or the pregnancy rather than a generic baby. All it takes is for a baby to have been on your mind at some stage for you to dream about one.

At a guess, I would say you are... worried about keeping control of something? Stressed because you always have to work to keep control? Worried about losing something?

Either that or maybe you think you always have to take responsibility or do the work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭xcarriex

Wow now that you have looked at it from that angle, there is a situation i cant seem to get control of, Someone has formed an opinion of me based on idle gossip, and this girl will be as nice to my face but when im not there she is pretty harsh, and it hurts that, i cant get her to talk about it or that she cant just have her opinion and stop dragging me down,

Also, i was with that person on Saturday and she was filling my Best Friends head with nonsense(and she knew it) and Sunday night i had a dream, this time the baby was a lot closer in the sense it was my mothers baby, and this time i made it bleed by dropping it on its head.....

Thanks so much, i so need to sort this out now i didnt realise it was affecting me so much!

Advertisement