Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chipmunks

Options
  • 16-10-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hello, my kids have saved up to buy 2 chipmunks, I do not know anything about chipmunks, so can anyone tell me are they good pets? what do they eat? how long do they live? what size of cage is needed? do they mate and reproduce? anyone got any for sale with a cage?
    Frank

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Do they mate and reproduce?? Of course they do.

Just be careful where you buy them cheap or exepensive doesn't mean healthy.

Try the free online ads and other sites for cages or check out zooplus.ie chipmunks really honestly need a large aviary and it's not fair to keep them in a standard cage you need to be able to dedicate at least one room to them. They aren't cuddle monsters either your kids may get nipped.

If you Google chipmunk care you should get lots of info.
    They become bored very easily.

Advertisement