Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Networking Meeting

Options
  • 16-10-2009 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all,

I just thought I would let you all know about this networking event that I just received via email. It free!

Please find details of our growing networking meeting in Naas.

Open Coffee Naas & Maynooth is an event for local business people. It is informal networking – you come along, buy a coffee and have a chat. There is no charge to attend, no agenda, no speakers, no name badges or formal networking – just a chance to meet some familiar and new faces.

The next meeting will be on Thursday 29th October at 1030 – 1200. You are welcome to come along at any time, stay for 90 minutes or just a while. The venue is the Johnstown Business Centre, Johnstown House, Johnstown near Naas.

Advertisement