Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

van signage

Options
  • 16-10-2009 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi all, im looking to have signs put on my van, im in newbridge, any help would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from Adverts.ie Helpdesk.

Mods, hope this is ok here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 warm24

thanks, im new as you can tell,i dont know how to start a new thread in the right place,
    cheers.

oh, mods, you were talkin to the moderater, maby i will get the hang of it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

warm24 wrote: »
    hi all, im looking to have signs put on my van, im in newbridge, any help would be great, thanks.

Alan Bannon Signs are based just behind Toghers Biz Park and are very good.

keefg wrote: »
    Alan Bannon Signs are based just behind Toghers Biz Park and are very good.
    thanks, i tried them, they left out information that i wanted to put on the sign, when i pointed this out i was charged for their mistake, i protested but it fell on deaf ears, so i put that behind me and went back some time later to have some more work done and i was treated appallingly by the lad that i protested to, i tried to be civil by saying hello and useing his name but he just grunted hello and actively ignored me, it felt really horrible, i left as quick as i could, i would really love to know if a member of my staff behaved in this way, i wont be goin back, thanks for reply. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

Signart is over around Clondalkin, but also do on-site jobs and can come to you.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

thank's buffman, i'll get a quote from them also... cheers mate.

Advertisement