Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic name plaque for house

Options
  • 16-10-2009 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi guys,

Anyone know where I can order a custom made decorative wall plate for the front of a house ecompassing the family name engraved in Celtic writing. Id like to be able to call to the shop to see a few samples first, its for the gf's mothers place abroad - loves Celtic design. It must be hand made in Ireland.

If not in Cork I can to travel around the country for the right one.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I think there is a place on Pouladuff road that makes nameplates for houses, not sure of the name of it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

mudokon wrote: »
    I think there is a place on Pouladuff road that makes nameplates for houses, not sure of the name of it though.

His name is Gunn, he works out of his garage next to the house, on the same side of the street as the post office, in the direction of town. The garage door is normally open so you can see what he has. He has some lovely wooden stuff.

Advertisement