Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Cross Country Even Ages takes place in Dungarvan

Options
  • 16-10-2009 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    I live in Limerick and I will be bringing my kids to the Munster Cross Country event in Dungarvan, Co Waterford on this Sunday. Problem is, I have no idea where it is! I have googled the event and I cant find any venue details let alone directions?
    Help! - does anybody have any idea where the event is, and how to drive there from Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

I would imagine this is on in St. Augustines, as they normally host these. When you get to Dungarvan, stay on the N25 and head towards Waterford. When you go throught the last roundabout you'll pass a petrol station on your left, and take the next right, which will bring you to it. I've no idea of parking for an event like this, but they're usually signposted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Skittlers

banjobongo wrote: »
    hi guys
    I live in Limerick and I will be bringing my kids to the Munster Cross Country event in Dungarvan, Co Waterford on this Sunday. Problem is, I have no idea where it is! I have googled the event and I cant find any venue details let alone directions?
    Help! - does anybody have any idea where the event is, and how to drive there from Limerick?

Yes its on this Sunday...St Augustines Collage.
    All novice athletes are requested to be at the venue not later than 1pm...a full even ages juvenile program precedes the novice and u23s events and it will get under way at 12..Quoted by local paper..
    Travel wise ? Limerick to tipp town to cahir to clonmel to dungarvan..
    Venue is only 4-5minute drive from dungarvan town center.
    Hope all that helps you..Best of luck sundy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Here is a map.

St Augustine College is a couple of miles outside Dungarvan in a place called Duckspool

Advertisement